Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Human Behavior Experiments-Great Social Psychology Video

When in search of great resources for my class, I will often record and digitize shows for my classroom use.  When preparing for today's class, I discovered that one of my favorites was online.

This show is called, "Human Behavior Experiments" and appeared on Court TV in 2006.  It is a great social psychology overview focusing on both the original research of Zimbardo (prison study), Milgram (obedience), and Darley and Latane (bystander intervention and apathy). This includes original footage along with content dealing with real-life examples that are truly unbelievable including the Abu Graib prison situation in Iraq.

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfddDbWYL8Q



posted by Chuck Schallhorn

1 comment:

Scott Snyder said...

Thanks for the video! I have used a lot of the clips in this video for years but I never had the entire thing. The clips may come in handy though. They can be found at https://www.youtube.com/user/HeroicImaginationTV .