Monday, March 22, 2010

And the winner is ...

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment in last week's post for Lawrence Rosenblum's new book See What I'm Saying: The Extraordinary Power of our Five Senses. I loved the comments about your favorite sense and now will have to start having my students do that. Anyhow, I went to my favorite online random number generator, plugged in the numbers 1 through 9, hit "Generate" and got back the answer: 1. (Why was I so surprised by 1 when all numbers are equally likely?)

1 = the first commenter in the thread who was Andrea McKay of Jackson, Michigan. Congratulations Andrea! Your book will be headed your way soon, thanks again to Dr Rosenblum and Norton Publishing. Thanks to everyone for participating!

1 comment:

Andrea McKay said...

Hooray! Thanks so much!