Also, please check out the amazing interactive transcripts on TED. Not only is there a script you can follow, but just click any part of the transcript and you'll be transported to that part of the video. Brilliant!
- Dan Pink on the surprising science of motivation (one of my favorites)
- Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes (on Abu Ghraib)
- Heribert Watzker on the brain in your gut (good for motivation/neuroscience)
- Julia Sweeney has "The Talk" (a great introduction to development or sexual motivation - funny!)
- Charles Limb: Your brain on improv (creativity and the brain)
- Kim Gorgens: Protecting the brain against concussion