For those not familiar with the term, it is a technique used to create curiosity in the reader of a headline and "encourage" them to click on the link to a page that has many ads, at least one of which you will accidently click on making the page owner richer.
Along those lines, I thought of a couple myself, but tend not to be that creative, so please add your own suggestions for clickbait headlines in the comments below!
- What Secrets About Prison Life Does Zimbardo Reveal?
- Do You Have the Right Mindset to Be Successful?
- Authorities Opened the Door, Found Genie. You Won't Believe What Else?
- Monkeys Were in For a Nasty Surprise with Harlow!
- Which Scary Psychologist Created Sex in Advertising?
So get creative and add as many as you'd like in the comments.
Here is a screenshot from the article.