- Slate looks at the latest research suggesting that ADD/ADHD may interfere with a child's growth.
- Honda builds a brain-to-robot interface for Asimo. (Boing Boing Gadgets)
- Today's new autism and _____ link: Scientific American reports on a "baffling" connection between autism and vinyl flooring.
- The coolest and grossest photos of brain slicing accompany Jonah Lehrer's story about the Allen Brain Atlas.
- Human children vs. apes: who's better at tracking objects and why. (Cognitive Daily)
- William Saletan in Slate on homosexuals and the therapists who try to change them.
- Calling Phineas Gage: man survives being harpooned in the head. (I wonder if anyone said "Abreu was no longer Abreu...")
Finally, in the spirit of the day, some breaking news stories from across the Interwebs in case you missed them: here are links for bacon popcorn, Google's AutoPilot (that also emulates ELIZA!), Ben & Jerry's Cyclone Dairy (with milk made from 100% cloned cows!), how to make your Kindle smell like a real book, a trifecta from HowStuffWorks with rechargeable gum, moving the Alps to Dubai and kittens that never grow old and a real honest to goodness one on social psychology. Enjoy!