- Tour of the Basics - animation with narration that explains what the following are: DNA, gene, chromosome, protein, heredity and trait
- The New Science of Addiction
- Welcome to the synapse - you are Cerebral Commando (game)
- The Time of Our Lives - circadian rhythms and biological clocks
- PTC: Genes and Bitter Taste - genetics of PTC sensitivity
- How Cells Communicate During the Fight or Flight Response and 3-D animation of this
- Epigenetics and a video on the epigenetics of identical twins
So - how do you use Mouse Party and these other sites in your class? Have you played Cerebral Commando or used any of these other links? Please share below!
P.S. I could listen to the Mouse Party music all day. Is that wrong?
-- posted by Steve