Sunday, December 4, 2011

NCSS2011 - what an experience!

 I am back from this past weekend's National Council for the Social Studies Conference and I can happily report to all who were unable to attend that it was a BLAST! I will be posting many updates over the next few weeks about the conference, but I also wanted to put up this post to remind everyone that THSP would love to be the home of any and all reports from the conference. If you attended and have notes to share from a presentation, overall impressions to share, photos -- as long as they are not incriminating photos of a certain THSP moderator with a certain emeritus professor of psychology -- please send them to me at ashejones@gmail.com and I will post them here. I'll also add the new label NCSS2011 to each post, so by clicking on NCSS2011 you can see all of those posts.

I will also be sharing the THSP presentation that I presented (along with Rob and Kristin) at the conference. Thanks again to everyone who attended, presented and shared - it was a GREAT experience!

--posted by Steve

2 comments:

Deb Park said...

It was one of the best NCSS conferences I have been to. Great sessions and great people.

Heather Kilgallon said...

I can't say enough GREAT things about NCSS! Don't worry--I'm already thinking of how I am going to write about #psychat for this awesome blog! Wonderful meeting everyone and already I can't wait for next year!