Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Computer/Presentation Remote Control

I recently did some research and purchased and am in love with a new tool for my class.  It is an RF remote (with a USB connecting device) that allows me to wander the room while still being able to control the computer.  The remote has a little mouse, but it is an incredibly useful tool for those of us who want to show multiple items on the screen as well as move around the room.  Below is a link for this wonderful little product.  It is plug-and-play with no software needed.  It works on both Macs and PCs and is the length of a 3x5 card at half the width.


posted by Chuck Schallhorn

3 comments:

Charleen said...

I love not being tethered to my laptop. You can also control your Keynote through your iPhone if you have a mac. Very helpful!

Chuck Schallhorn said...

That's very cool. I have a Mac for home, but not for school. If that changes, I will definitely check it out.

Doug Dobbs said...

I have one of these and it's just amazing how freeing it is to move around the room during a presentation. I wouldn't trade mine, worth every penny I paid for it. :)