Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hyperdoc for Emotions/Stress Unit

Hi All,

Previously, I told you I would post the hyperdoc I created for the Emotions/Stress portion of the Motivation and Emotions unit. I finally have a chance to do that. FYI, this doc is created for my textbook Myers for AP, 2nd edition. Myers does not include everything and has some materials that I find to be superfluous. Careful reading will show where I have added and omitted questions.

As always, I appreciate feedback and constructive criticism.

Happy emotions!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fkpXZG4p0TOaxcWxN-gBKe8XG_wCUv-CdagGHu8WS6I/edit?usp=sharing



posted by Chuck Schallhorn

1 comment:

Drake said...

Took a moment to glance at your document, looks great! Do you incorporate the enrichment modules 82-83 in class?