Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Psych Show: Dr. Ali Mattu


If you are anything like me, you have gotten overwhelmed with the wealth of quality sources regarding psychology. Here is one more in case you have not already been exposed to it. Dr. Ali Mattu has appeared on our blog before with our highlighting his video on using the hands as a mnemonic (his most popular video). In this entry, we take a brief look some of the other episodes.

The Psych Show Channel YouTube Link

I have a few personal favorites since I am a bit of a Trekkie/Trekker (don't get all semantical on me) as well as a fan of practical psychology and diversity.


The reason I like these episodes is that they whet my appetite. There are not too long and pedantic as many videos on YouTube are. Nor are they ridiculous. They include humor where appropriate but take psychology seriously. I like the balance. Check them out. I suspect you'll like them.






















posted by Chuck Schallhorn

No comments: