Monday, November 24, 2014

Pinterest and Psychology-Amazing Resources

I was recently sick and had too much time to use my iPad.  I went back and looked at my Pinterest app and discovered some amazing things.

One person in particular, Francesca Mura, a person from Italy, has an incredibly detailed set of "pins" organized into a variety of "boards." Check out her collections here. Boards are kind of like folders and Pins are like bookmarks, but they can be organized in whichever way you would like.  You can Pin sites, infographics, and more.  Even if you are not into recipes, DIY projects, wedding pictures, and the other stereotypes of Pinterest users, there is still some amazing content out there.  I have selected a few accounts I follow about both psychology, technology, and education.

Pinterest on Apple Products: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinterest/id429047995?mt=8
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinterest&hl=en


Here is a screenshot of a tiny bit of what you can find on just her page--she has at least eight times this number of boards:


If you are anything like me, you could easily get lost for hours on this site.  Enjoy. There are so many class-worthy ideas on this site.

posted by Chuck Schallhorn

1 comment:

JLynnFred said...

Thank you for sharing this! I've been slowly adding relevant Psychology boards on Pinterest, but this just made life easy!

And thanks for the effort you put in to the rest of the site content: so helpful, interesting, and inspiring for teachers trying to stay fresh, current and excited by the field.