Here is what we are looking for:
- podcast episodes that you think would be good for a intro psych class, whether high school or college (note: it's better to suggest episodes rather than entire podcasts - for example, there are many episodes of This American Life which are excellent for this purpose, but not all of them)
- why you like this podcast - what makes it compelling
- where it fits in the curriculum (using the fourteen content areas from AP Psychology as a guide)
- HOW to use podcasts - we are looking for a wide variety of ideas here
- who you are - tell us who you are and how to get in touch with you
Please share these with us by Friday, November 6.
Following the NCSS conference, we will publish the compiled list for everyone to use as a resource and continue to add to! (Also, here is a list of all the psych-related presentations at NCSS.)
If you have questions, let me know (email@example.com). Thanks!
--posted by Steve