Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Howard Gardner's Website

Howard Gardner, theorist of multiple intelligences, has developed his own website devoted to his theory and work. The site can be found at http://www.howardgardner.com

I would suggest paying particular attention to:
  • Gardner's own life story. The link (In His Own Words) is at the bottom of the biography section
  • a number of scholarly articles on a multitude of topics in the articles section
  • Dr. Gardner's FAQ Responses. Click on the link at the bottom of the FAQ page
For additional information go to Gardner's Harvard website at http://pzweb.harvard.edu/PIs/HG.htm

1 comment:

Howard Gardner said...

I guess I can't complain much since you had the name first. And, it has presented some amusing situations since occasionally I'm mistaken for you. The most comical was when my nephew said his uncle was Howard Gardner, a teacher, and that was justification to not follow the rules. But recently I've started a blog ("Beyond Your Narrow Now") and I perform this poem on youtube (Death and Dark Roots) and everyone thinks I'm you, or you're me...wait now I'm confused.