Monday, April 9, 2012

AP Review Videos

I began creating some review videos for my own students and decided to make them available for anyone.  I certainly hope they can be useful.  I've made only five so far, but am on spring break and the AP Exam is only a few short weeks away and I intend to make quite a few more.

Here are a couple.  I hope you like them are find them useful.  The first two are taking the confusing pairs sheet shared by Kate Duggan and putting the ideas onto PPT slides and explaining them.  The third is an overview of people in psych history AP students need to know and the basics about each.

My YouTube channel for AP Psych videos can be found here.



posted by Chuck Schallhorn

5 comments:

Mrs. Ries said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your resources, they are so inspiring. It's clear that you love your job and that your students love you!

Chuck Schallhorn said...

Thank you Mrs. Reis. Very kind words. I also would like to let people know I am up over ten videos on there now. I've focused on the more confusing aspects of psych that my kids tend to have. More on the way. :)

Travel Junkie said...

Thank you so much for your blog and these videos! I've gotten so many great ideas and resources from you. YOU are a very valuable resource for all of us.

Chuck Schallhorn said...

I've added four more short videos today and plan on adding several more over the next couple of days.

Chuck Schallhorn said...

Thank you Travel Junkie. :D