Sunday, April 29, 2012

More AP Psych Review Videos

After some time away to deal with family matters, I began producing more videos for AP Psychology review today.  Below are three screen captures of my YouTube Channel that has all the videos.  I hope that you and/or your students find these videos helpful.  My goal is not to go into an in-depth explanation of particular content ideas, but rather to create short reviews of the concepts in the respective titles.

At the moment, I have uploaded about 25 videos.  More are on the way.  I included memory, forgetting, bodily rhythms, psychophysics, standard deviation, random sample versus random assignment, transduction and the ear/eye, the genes to cognition website as a great review and more.


Click here to select the video(s) you would like to watch.







posted by Chuck

No comments: